Wow, and it's only Sunday

Monday, June 30, 2008

Ok... BAD Week.. Sorry If I don't post much this week, but there is a lot on my plate, don't worry, Scott, and I and the kids are good..

here is a list, that far from includes everything..

Car has issues
I hope I can make it to work tomorrow (one day at a time)
Not enough work
Not enough time for more work
New work shift (mostly bad, some good)
Family issues =( * I wish I could share more, but I don't really
have much to share or go off of, thus the frustration! With so much on my plate and something so major to be upset about, I might lose it. *

Good things to look forward too:

Scott's looking for work
Party on the 4th =)
Saturdays off!
A chance for more work on sundays ???
I have a warranty if needed to cover car costs..

1 comments:

Suzy said...

I tried to call you after reading this. I'm hoping things get better for y'all. I will try calling again later to.. And see you on Friday!