Kaden's First Day of School

Monday, August 25, 2008

So, I can't believe it came. My little boy started school today, it was definately a defining moment of my boy growing up. He was soo excited to start school today, he even came in and woke me up early. I made him a special breakfast of french toast, also for his daddy's birthday. I grabbed the camera as he was running out the door, I could hardly keep up with him, he was soo excited, he wanted to run the whole way there! He got to know his teacher today, they sang some songs, listened to a story, and got to go on a walk and tour the school and play outside for a few mintues. He will have a testing day tomorrow, to see where he is at, and back to school night on Thursday. He will start going every day next week on Tuesday after the holiday.

0 comments: