Picture Perfect Special

Saturday, October 4, 2008

For the next two weeks only, photo sessions are half off of $150.00!!! That means for only $75.00 you can have some fantastic photos to share with friends and family. Price includes a disk with all the images from the session, including 10-15 edits of the best shots. You will get a copy right release so you have the ability to reproduce and print what ever you like. I will also include one 8 x 10 print of your favorite edit. available times are Monday through Friday, as early as 5:30 p.m.

I can do famlies, babies / infants / children, Senior Pictures, Engagements, Pregnancy, or if you just want something done for fun!

Call 801-637-3352 in the evening and 801-513-5074 durring the day. Ask for me or Scott to schedule an appointment.

1 comments:

Missy said...

Hello my friend! Thanks for posting on my blog. So good to hear from you. I didn't know that you were doing the whole photography thing...I know about the photos and birth, but I didn't know you had Hardman Photography. That is great. You take such amazing pictures.

How is your new job going? I sure hope that all is well!

Luv,
Missy