Remember when?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I was just sitting here at work, and thinking about when Kaden was Two months old, like Holston is now.. It was a very interesting, exciting, and hard time in our lives. I don't know how to pin it down to one emotion or word. I had been laid off my job in San Diego at Cingular Wireless.. I had a brand new baby, and was not anywhere near ready to look for a new job, it was time to move back Home to Utah. We were so sad to leave the friends we were leaving behind.. the family we had "made" in San Diego. At the same time we were also looking forward to bringing Kaden home to our family, and giving him the gift of, Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents. I can't believe how much has changed in almost 7 years, we were like Kids! Ok.. we are still like kids.. but older looking.. and now we have 3 kids of our own, not just 1. Here is a Picture of us shortly after we moved back:



Wow.. looking at this picture I still can't get over how much Kaden looks like his new brother Holston. No wonder these memories have been flooding back! Here is a picture of Holston this evening..

3 comments:

Suzy said...

I don't believe those are different babies... sorry..

Arlana 11426 said...

They look so much alike!!! I love reading your post. TFS

Becca said...

I had no idea that you lived in San Diego! Things do change so quickly!