I *Heart* Hypnobabies!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

If you haven't heard, I love Hypnobabies! If you know me at all you would probably know this is one thing I am passionate about, helping other moms find the power with in themselves to be able to have an amazing birth, full of Comfort and Joy! That natural birth does not have to be scary, that it can truely be an amazing, comfortable and beautiful event. Some people have described me as a two sided coin.. One side the Stock Broker, the other side the natural nature loving hippie! What some people don't realize that it is just one package, it is who I am, in fact all types of people use Hypnobabies, stock brokers like myself, Nurses, Lawyers, Teachers. You don't have to be a Hippie to want a natural birth.

Below is a wonderful video put together by Hypnobabies. I love that it shows pictures of mothers who chose Hypnobabies for their birth experience, and that there is no one type of mother, and no set "location" to have your baby. This video features Hospital births, Birth Center births, and Home Births..

***** You might even get a sneak peak of our cute little family as well.. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx rfor you sharing~~learn it by heart ........................................