The Most Difficult Child to Photograph

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am sure many of you wonder if I just LOVE Clover more than the rest of, my children, and why I post sooo many more pictures of her. Well it's not true, Kaden is just difficult! I love that boy so much, and I really do try to get more pictures of him.. I am about to post an example of what I get when I take pictures of him.. I love this boy, he is so much fun, but just refuses to smile for me!









And then, When he is least expecting it, I catch a descent smile while he is talking to me..



Then there is attempting to get pictures of him with his Sister who LOVES to take pictures.. this is what usually first ensues, a big fight between the two:





and If I am lucky, I can get them to like each other for a few minutes:





Clover of course is always wanting to take pictures, so it's just too easy!





1 comments:

Arlana 11426 said...

Darling pictures as always. :)