"Kids" POTD

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I wanted to post something a little different this week as far as the "kids" topic.



Today this picture is about kids that once were. We recently purchase our first home back in October, the house was built in 1941, so there has been many kids in the home before us. As our puppy Roxy was digging in the back yard, she pulled up an old "treasure"! And this is what she found.


Now I really don't know how Old this doll is, but it made me think about all the other happy play times other children have had in our home. That not only is it our home now, and we are building great memories for our children. But there was a time, when our yard was another child's yard. Some girl most have loved this doll, and had wonderful memories of the yard as well.

1 comments:

Suzy said...

Awwww I love this blog. How cool that Roxy found such a treasure! It really does make me sit and think about all the past children who played there.