Yearly Check up...

Saturday, April 26, 2008


I hate these appointments. ALMOST more than the dentist. Why do Dr. offices have to be soo crowded.. and you wait, and wait, and wait... then, the insurance companies set all these rules, and make it hard to get anything accomplished in one visit? Grrrr.... It was a pretty frustrating day as far as Dr.'s visits go, I only got half of what I went for accomplished, I have to go back for 2, yes 2 other visits, One for a different procedure, and the other, is a referral for some whole other issue that came about as I was going through all the fun yearly stuff.... IUD's are BAD... I used to think differently... but now... uhhh... after everything I have already been through, I hope we have no problems becoming pregnant... I hope my blood work comes back ok.. and I hope I don't have to be out and have surgery becuase of my stupid IUD.... Do your research before considering an IUD.. KNOW your risks, and know those risks can and DO happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzy said...

So did you get your IUD out then? I'm sorry you haven't had a good experience with them! I'm so glad you posted on my blog cuz when I changed it up I lost all my links :(!!