Happy Mother's Day!

Monday, May 12, 2008


A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving


I wanted to take the time to post this today, I know it is a day late.... but I also know that my mother is worth it. She has become one of my best friends, who is always there for me, and so understanding.. I love that I can talk to her about anything, and she understands.. She understands how busy I can get, and she still makes it a point to be an important part of my life.

Love you Mom!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

so sweet!

Suzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzy said...

How are you?

Kris said...

A beautiful celebration to honor your Mom! She's a lucky Mom! (If you hadn't married my son I'd have wanted to adopt you.) (Makes me wish I still had my Mom.)Love you, Sweety, your udder mudder, Chris