Went to see the OB

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So had my "fun" appointment todat at the OB's office, yes that was sarcastic. So, still a no go.. IUD still safe and sound and secure... After SEVERAL attempts to have it removed.. and no I did not use my hypnosis, I didn't plan on an excruciating experiance! I guess after having such a comfortable birth with Clover I never realized that you have sooo many nerves in your cervix that could cuase that kind of discomfort... sooo much I couldn't stand to stand and walk or sit up very long.. thus I came home from work for the night... Surgery will be later on sometime this week.. I find out in the morning..... it should be minor, easy and simple, and I guess I won't remember a thing since they are so insistent on having me undergo anesthesia....

3 comments:

Suzy said...

So it's still in place? I hope they can remove it safely! HUGS!

Suzy said...

And thanks for checking out my photos and leaving me a comment on my "senior-session" :)!

Kris said...

Amber, sweet girlfriend: You are such a loving, awesome lady. God bless you in every way tomorrow and every day. Lucky me with the bonus of loving you! Chris