Minor Surgery in the Mornin'

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So Attempt #4 tomorow.. this WILL be the last attempt, and then on with my life.. I can't wait to get it over with, so I can continue on my plan stress free! Weight loss, healthy living, healthy body, to make a healthy baby... That's the Plan... Hopefully come Scott's birthday or a little there after we will have Wonderful news! =) It feels great to take charge and really plan and look forward to this! =) Finaly we have the opportunity to try to get pregnant, stress and worry free! To have care providers lined up for our plans, and to not have the huge scare and worry like in the past! Yes, I have two wonderful children, and of course we wanted them. But with both we had the fear of loosing them.. With Kaden, he was my first sucessful pregnancy, and with Clover, I definately believe it was her time, but we had no care provider and no one wanted to see us until it would have been too late.. we found a care provider, but it was kind of a day to day thing, becuase we couldn't determin how far along I was, my HCG levels were not perfect, and kinda off, and we had to take it day by day for a few weeks. There was a lot of stress involved. Anyways.. I am done with that rant.. I am sure so few of you even wanted to read that... but hey... It's MY BLOG and I will post what ever I want too!

1 comments:

Suzy said...

LOL - ranting is what these blogs are for! Please keep me posted and I'll be thinking of you!! XOXO.. Tried to call you this evening.